This brief discusses how the COVID-19 crisis is accelerating an expansion of e-commerce towards new firms, customers and types of products, likely involving a long-term shift of e-commerce transactions from luxury goods and services to everyday necessities. It also highlights how policy makers can leverage the potential of digital transformation in retail and related areas to support business adaptation and to enhance social distancing, while ensuring that no one is left behind.
- The COVID-19 crisis accelerated an expansion of e-commerce towards new firms, customers and types of products. It has provided customers with access to a significant variety of products from the convenience and safety of their homes, and has enabled firms to continue operation in spite of contact restrictions and other confinement measures.
- Despite persistent cross-country differences, the COVID-19 crisis has enhanced dynamism in the e-commerce landscape across countries and has expanded the scope of e-commerce, including through new firms, consumer segments (e.g. elderly) and products (e.g. groceries). Meanwhile, e-commerce transactions in many countries have partly shifted from luxury goods and services towards everyday necessities, relevant to a large number of individuals.
- Some of these changes in the e-commerce landscape will likely be of a long-term nature, in light of the possibility of new waves of the epidemic, the convenience of the new purchasing habits, learning costs and the incentive for firms to capitalise on investments in new sales channels.
- Despite the efforts of some governments to foster e-commerce during the COVID-19 crisis, persistent digital divides imply that not everyone has been able to participate. Moreover, regulations that are not adapted to e-commerce can create barriers to firms, such as in the case of emerging omni-channel sales models or new modes of delivery. While many of these challenges existed before COVID-19, the current crisis and the new role of e-commerce for individuals and firms has heightened the need for policy action.
- For consumers, systemic challenges related to connectivity, financial inclusion, skills and trust (e.g. digital security, privacy and consumer protection) have been brought into sharp relief. To address this issue, governments could expand affordable and quality broadband to rural and underserved areas, enhance financial inclusion, and foster trust and the acquisition of skills to participate in e-commerce.
- For firms, policy makers should reduce regulatory uncertainty to support the creation of innovative business models, e.g. in the context of an increasingly complementary relationship between offline and online sales strategies.
- Governments also need to address the particular need of SMEs, including by ensuring a fair playing field in the context of intermediated services (e.g. online platforms). Ensuring sufficient competition in the retail sector and a well-functioning enabling environment for e-commerce, including communication services, logistics or trade, is also crucial.
Source : http://www.oecd.org/coronavirus/policy-responses/e-commerce-in-the-time-of-covid-19-3a2b78e8/
The #1 Source For Affiliate Marketing
Sites and Services
Affiliate marketing is everywhere: Blogs, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and even email. The only problem with most of those channels is inconsistent income.
We’ve cracked the code when it comes to earning consistent affiliate revenue. We create your first affiliate website and show you exactly what’s needed to rank profitable websites.
We only wish all of this stuff existed for us when we first started…
MONEY MAKING SITES
Our affiliate site marketplace offers unique niches found in low competition areas. The key is to go after low-hanging fruit and start building your site on these foundations. Don’t zig-zag around what “might” work and have a look around our expert-researched done-for-you affiliate sites now.
Custom Researched. Uniquely Designed. Refreshingly Priced.
To get started in affiliate marketing, there are so many things to consider including what is the best niche, will that niche be profitable, how to get content to convert, how to outsource that content, what are the best keywords to target, etc. Those are just a few things to be considered when starting a niche site.
On top of all that, there are serious money wasters and scams that target beginner affiliate marketers. It’s difficult to filter through all the mess. It’s inefficient and stops beginners from ever getting started.
Delivering to you a pre made Website/ Blog or an affiliate Store of your choice
We have discovered what works and what doesn’t.
Researching profitable niches and the best keywords.
Creating a content that converts.
Ultimately, we know how to do this efficiently and economically so that we can help you get started with a site that won’t break the bank. We do all this while also giving you the exact training you need to be successful.
The Shortcut You’ve Been Waiting For
We don’t use the term “shortcut” lightly. In fact, normally we would advise you to stay away from so-called “shortcuts”…
But with our Done-For-You (often times Pre-Made) Affiliate Websites, you will save months of time that would be spent on research, writing, and building your site – putting you directly on the fast track to success.
In addition to that, we’ll set you up with all the necessary training to propel you even more.
Whether you’re a beginner just getting started with your own online business, or you own multiple sites and want to scale your operations quickly…
You Belong Here.
our mission is simple: “Help as many beginners as possible get started with affiliate marketing, and help our experienced audience make even more money from their websites.”
Cliche? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
Everything we do is focused on this sole mission… and our Done-For-You Affiliate Websites have helped the most people get started with earning an income online.
We realized that getting started can be the most difficult part with affiliate marketing so we took our tested and proven methods from our own affiliate ventures that have made thousands and thousands of dollars – and made them available to you.
The devil is in the details… Let our experienced team get the ball rolling for you.
We have realized we could do something about it. So we have started building affiliate sites the right way to help everybody who wants to start working online and building their online empire.
We built sites that had a great chance of making money online… even in the hands of a beginner